MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
For carefully curated ballet fashion
Yes, we offer worldwide shipping. Your shipping options are generated during checkout.
BALLETONIST is a virtual boutique only. We thrive to provide you with the best boutique experience online.
Don’t worry and let us help you. Share your thoughts and our styling team will give you personal advice and style suggestions.
Please send us an email about your troubles and we’ll assist you further.
Your order is handled with care
Currently we accept the following payment methods:
Visa, MasterCard, iDeal, PayPal, Maestro, Carte Bleu, Bancontact, Giropay, BALLETONIST Virtual Giftcard.
All prices include VAT. At this time we are unable to provide a tax-back service for any of our customers.
Orders outside the EU may be subject to import duties. All prices for orders to countries outside the EU are without import duties, additional costs and local taxes. Additional costs and local taxes are determined by the destination country. We have no control over these charges and we are not liable for these costs. Unfortunately we cannot offer assistance on these processes and we advise you to contact your local customs office before placing the order to estimate the costs.
You will receive an email confirmation when your order has been received, including your order number. You may want to check your spam box if not. Please do not hesitate to contact our customer care team to check your order status.
Dont worry, we will be happy to assist you. Please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org and mention your order number.
Delivery at home or at your office
We offer Worldwide Shipping. Your order will be shipped via a secure, tracked shipping method. The applicable shipping cost will be calculated once your address is entered during checkout. If your location is not listed please do not hesitate to contact us for best possible shipping rates. Unfortunately we cannot deliver orders to PO boxes or BFPO addresses.
We ship on business days (Monday through Friday, excluding bank holidays). Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be processed the following business day. Your order will be processed after the payment process has been completed and the payment has been accepted. Orders within the Netherlands are usually delivered after 3 to 5 business days. International orders are usually delivered after 5 to 8 business days.
There are no extra costs for delivery withing the EU.
Customers purchasing from a country outside the EU may be subject to Import duty or tax costs or other charges due to local laws or customs rules. You will be charged for the Import duty or tax costs directly from DHL, UPS or other carrier. We advise you to contact your local customs authority to determine a landed cost price prior to purchase completion. Please note that if the delivery of your order is refused your package will be considered abandoned and disposed of by the shipping carrier and therefore your order is not eligible for a refund. We recommend that you check the import charges applicable in any non-EU country before ordering products to be delivered there. Unfortunately we have no control over these charges and cannot offer assistance on these processes.
Ofcourse! As soon as your order is processed by our logistics department, you will receive an e-mail with further details and Track & Trace code.
If you are not in love with your new tressures
We hope that you love your new tressures as much as we do. However, you may return for any reason.
Please make sure your return is registred with us within fourteen (14) days after the order has been delivered. We will gladly issue a refund if our return conditions have been met. BALLETONIST will only refund the purchase price if:
- the return is registered with us within 14 days from delivery
- all Products are in their original condition
- all security return labels are intact and attached to each item
- all products are returned within two weeks from delivery and your return package needs to be received by us within four weeks
- the return is send in the original packaging
- the return is accompanied by the original invoice and our Return form.
Products that have been worn, used, washed, altered or damaged will not be accepted. BALLETONIST reserves the right to refuse return of any merchandise that does not meet the above return requirements at BALLETONIST’s sole discretion.
To return your product(s), please follow these steps:
1. Before returning your product(s), please email us at email@example.com within fourteen days after delivery to inform us which products you would like to return. Please include the following information: order number, product(s) you would like to return, name, phone number, email address and delivery address.
2. Our customer service team will reply with a Return Number. Please add this number to the Return Form that was included with your order.
3. Please make sure to use the original packaging of the product(s) you wish to return, and send your return in the original shipping box (double boxed) or similar. Please include the Return Form, mentioning the Return Number, along with the product(s) that you are returning in the shipment box.
4. Upon receipt of the email containing the Return Number, you’ll have an additional fourteen days to organize a return shipment to us using a carrier of your choice. Please note that you are responsible for the return shipment and costs. BALLETONIST can’t be held responsible for any delays, missing items or damage, which is why we recommend using an insured delivery method with tracking information.
5. Please address your return package to:
Att. Customer Care
Singel 250, 1016 AB Amsterdam
6. After we have received your returned products, we will process your return request as soon as possible. If all aforementioned conditions are met, we will gladly refund the total purchase price to the original form of payment within fourteen days of receiving your return. Unfortunately, return shipping costs are nonrefundable.
In case you have any other questions or concerns regarding returns, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately BALLETONIST does not offer exchanges. Please return your unwanted items to BALLETONIST for a refund and place a new order online at www.balletonist.com. Please note that you are responsible for the return shipment and costs. BALLETONIST can’t be held responsible for any delays, missing items or damage, which is why we recommend using an insured delivery method with tracking information.
Please send your Returns to:
Att. Customer Care
Singel 250, 1016 AB Amsterdam
Please note this is note a visitors address.
Any other questions?
Please feel free to get in touch for any question that we have not answered yet. We are here to help you.