These sock are a must have for every serious dancer and a true care for every dancers feet. Can be worn with ballet slippers & pointes, or for a meticulous warmup at the barre. These sock look & feel like your second skin. Comes in a neutral pink for an easy match with your outfit of the day —
- Professional ballet socks
- High quality design with rib hem
- Snug fit and smooth toe seam
- Ultra soft knit that maintains original form and elasticity
- Luxurious next to skin wear
- Can be used for warming up your feet
- Can be worn in ballet flats in cold environments
About the brand.
Today the Freed of London portfolio includes dance apparel, bridal and fashion collections. With an extensive history dating back to 1929, Freed of London shoes are hand crafted in the UK. The iconic brand was founded by Frederick Freed in 1929. Working from a basement in Covent Garden, the same site where the brand’s flagship store now stands, Mr Freed and his wife revolutionised the dance shoe industry by tailoring pointe shoes to a dancer’s individual needs.