Delicately knitted ballet top with matching knitted shorts. Ideal for warming up at the barre, keeping your hips warm and supple. The flexible cord and extended waistband allows you to wear the shorts high or low. It is a perfect combination of cuteness & comfort —
- Ultralight softknit
- Exclusive design by Chacott for Freed of London
- 3/4 trumpet sleeves with detailed knit design
- Top ties comfortably in the front, or snug to the back
- Short can be worn up or rolled down around the waist
- Snug fit, one size only: s/m
- Luxurious next to skin wear
- Perfect for air-conditioned studio
About the brand.
Today the Freed of London portfolio includes dance apparel, bridal and fashion collections. With an extensive history dating back to 1929, Freed of London shoes are hand crafted in the UK. The iconic brand was founded by Frederick Freed in 1929. Working from a basement in Covent Garden, the same site where the brand’s flagship store now stands, Mr Freed and his wife revolutionised the dance shoe industry by tailoring pointe shoes to a dancer’s individual needs.